Cinemark Holdings. Inc, a leader in the motion picture exhibition industry recently opened a new
13-screen theatre in Rialto, California. Located at 1355 W Renaissance Parkway, the new Cinemark Renaissance Marketplace and XD theatre will feature Luxury Lounger electric recliners in all auditoriums, a Bistro with an expanded menu and an XD: Extreme Digital Cinema auditorium. The tickets are now available on its website (cinemark.com). “Cinemark is proud to bring the first theatre of this calibre to the Rialto community,” stated Mark Zoradi, Cinemark’s Chief Executive Officer. “With our comfortable Luxury Loungers, a full restaurant and bar menu and a state-of-the-art XD experience, we have no doubt that the moviegoers in the area will enjoy the elevated experience our new Renaissance Marketplace and XD theatre has to offer.” To further enhance their entertainment experience at the new theatre, moviegoers can sign up for Cinemark Movie Club, a unique monthly movie membership program offering ticket and concessional discounts along with other exclusive benefits for just $8.99 per month. Movie lovers can instantly join and begin taking advantage of their benefits at all Cinemark locations by downloading the Cinemark app or by visiting cinemark.com/movieclub.
In the upcoming weeks at the Cinemark Renaissance Marketplace and XD theatre, Guests can enjoy a variety of Hollywood’s blockbusters including Mission Impossible: Fallout,
The Meg, Crazy Rich Asians, Alpha, Mile 22, Christopher Robin and more. At the new Cinemark theatre, Guests will experience cutting-edge technology and customer-preferred amenities including:
• Cinemark’s Luxury Loungers – electric-powered, plush, oversize recliners with cup holders and footrests in each auditorium;
• A Cinemark XD auditorium – the No. 1 private label Premium Large Format (PLF) in the world featuring the largest screen in the cinema and custom surround sound;
• A state-of-the-art viewing environment with wall-to-wall screens and enhanced sound systems in all auditoriums;
• 4K digital projection powered by Barco projectors; RealD 3D capability in several auditoriums;
• Reserved seating in all auditoriums with online and Kiosk ticketing available;
• Expanded menu featuring appetizers, sliders, quesadillas, Pizza Hut individual-sized pizzas as well as beer and wine;
• A self-serve concession stand offering popcorn, Coca-Cola Freestyle and favourite candy brands;
• Special discount pricing for Early-Bird, Senior Mondays, Discount Tuesdays and Active Military; and
• A party room available for rental for birthday parties and other celebrations.